Howarth and Litchfield is a world-renowned architecture firm based in London, England. The company was founded in 1873 by two young architects, William Howarth and Henry Litchfield.
Howarth and Litchfield quickly gained a reputation for designing some of the most iconic buildings in London. Their most famous project was the construction of the London Underground, which was completed in 1884.
The company continued to work on major projects throughout the late 19th and early 20th centuries, including the construction of the Royal Exchange in London and the British Museum in Cairo.
Howarth and Litchfield merged with another architecture firm in 1960 and is now known as Howarth Litchfield Partnership. The company is still based in London and continues to work on major projects all over the world.
3. The Services Offered by Howarth and Litchfield
The howarthlitchfield.com Partnership was formed in 1992 by two experienced architects, Mike Howarth and David Litchfield. The practice has a reputation for providing a high quality, professional service to a wide range of clients in both the public and private sector.
The practice has a wide range of experience in the design of all types of buildings, from small-scale domestic projects to large-scale commercial developments. Howarth and Litchfield offer a complete architectural service, from initial feasibility studies and concept design through to detailed design, tendering and construction supervision.
The practice has particular expertise in the design of sustainable buildings, using a range of low-energy construction techniques and renewable energy technologies. Howarth and Litchfield are committed to designing buildings that are not only energy efficient but also comfortable and attractive to live in or work in.
The practice is based in Leeds, West Yorkshire, but undertakes projects throughout the UK.
4. The Projects of Howarth and Litchfield
Howarth and Litchfield are two world-renowned architects who have worked on some of the most iconic buildings in the world. Their projects include the Guggenheim Museum in Bilbao, the London Eye, and the One World Trade Center in New York City.
Howarth and Litchfield met while studying at the Yale School of Architecture. They both share a passion for design and a commitment to excellence. Their work has been featured in numerous publications, and they have received many awards for their work.
Howarth and Litchfield believe that architecture should be both functional and beautiful. They strive to create buildings that are unique and memorable. Their goal is to design buildings that will stand the test of time and become landmarks in their own right.
Some of Howarth and Litchfield’s most notable projects include the following:
Guggenheim Museum Bilbao
The Guggenheim Museum Bilbao is one of the most iconic museums in the world. It is located in Bilbao, Spain, and was designed by Howarth and Litchfield. The museum is home to a collection of modern and contemporary art.
The London Eye
The London Eye is one of the most recognizable landmarks in London. It is a Ferris wheel that offers views of the city from above. Howarth and Litchfield designed the London Eye, and it has become one of the most popular tourist attractions in the city.
One World Trade Center
One World Trade Center is the tallest building in the United States. It is located in New York City, and was designed by Howarth and Litchfield. The building is home to the National September 11 Memorial & Museum, and offers views of the city from its observation deck.
5. Why Choose Howarth and Litchfield?
Howarth and Litchfield is a world-renowned architecture firm based in the United Kingdom. The company has worked on some of the most iconic buildings in the world, including the London Eye, the Shard, and the Gherkin.
So why should you choose Howarth and Litchfield for your next project? Here are 5 good reasons:
1. World-Class Architects: Howarth and Litchfield employs some of the most talented and experienced architects in the world. The company has won numerous awards for its innovative and sustainable designs.
2. Extensive Experience: Howarth and Litchfield has been in business for over 50 years. During that time, the company has completed thousands of successful projects.
3. Commitment to Quality: Howarth and Litchfield is committed to providing the highest quality products and services to its clients. The company has a strict quality control process to ensure that all projects meet the highest standards.
4. Excellent Customer Service: Howarth and Litchfield prides itself on providing excellent customer service. The company’s team is always available to answer any questions or concerns you may have.
5. Competitive Prices: Howarth and Litchfield offers competitive pricing without compromising on quality or service.
If you are looking for a world-class architecture firm to work on your next project, then look no further than Howarth and Litchfield. With a commitment to quality and customer service, you can be sure that your project will be in good hands.